Hotel Executive Training & Development Program
|Posted by Hotel Executive on January 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM|
We are one of the biggest mall in central java, looking for a potential candidate to fill up the following "center">
GENERAL MANAGER SHOPPING MALL
• Directing and monitoring of all Mall operations performance through a team of Managers and Team Leaders.
• Maximizing both sales and bottom line through good marketing and sales.
• Build and develop resources to drive business growth.
• Developing Standard Operating Procedure.
• Ensuring that security measures and procedures are in place at all time.
• Get employees involvement and ensure good and proper communication within the organization.
• Ensure that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
• Malaysian or Philippine citizen.
• Educated, responsible and result oriented.
• At least 6 years related experiences working in Asset Management and Property Portfolio for Commercial and Retail Building. Experience in marketing is highly considerable.
• Preferably Senior Management/General Manager specializing in Mall/Shopping Center.
• Knowledge of Property Management and Leasing in Shopping Centers and Commercial Buildings.
• Good negotiation skill, sharp analytical skill, and excellence communication skill.
• Highly motivated with strong leadership, inspire, passion and motivate employees to perform well.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
( CSR )
• Female, ages 20 – 25 years old.
• Candidate must posses at least D3 in hotel background, with min 2 years working experience in service industry and or reception.
• Good looking, smart, attractive, communicative, well groomed.
• Hospitality experience and qualifications highly regarded.
We provide an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your qualification and experience. If you meet the qualification above, please send your application complete with CV and recent photograph by email to [email protected] not more than 1 MB.
Only short listed will be invited
Other vacancies available at Hotel Training Forum