Hotel Executive Training & Development Program
|Posted by Hotel Executive on April 23, 2010 at 10:59 AM|
Bali Adventure Tours is a long established Bali tours operator with world class activities ranging from river kayaking, white water rafting, jungle trekking Bali and mountain cycling as well as world class facilities such as the renowned Elephant Safari Park where you can touch, feed and ride an elephant through the tropical jungle of Bali. Celebrate your wedding or vow renewals at the Elephant Park or stay at the luxury Elephant Safari Park Lodge and Wellness Spa. See elephants painting and take home a piece of thereby elephant artwork to help saving this endangered species or, wander through the elephant museum or tropical botanical gardens.
Bali Adventure Tours is currently looking for an experienced DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING with following requirement below:
- A good understanding of current business trends, source markets, electronic business channels, team development and guidance skills are essential.
- Ability to understand financials will be an advantage.
- A Degree in Marketing/Sales and or a Postgraduate degree in Marketing or an MBA will be an advantage.
- The job incumbent shall have a high level of expertise and experience in his/her field, good technical knowledge of Sales, together with strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of European and International markets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to come up with effective and innovative sales strategies
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short to long term goals
- Ability to maintain high standards of corporate governance principles
This high profile position will be reporting directly to Managing Director and he/she requires a business-focused individual with the ability to manage commercial initiatives, strategic and tactical actions for entire business mix in order to surpass revenue budgets whilst controlling and monitoring Sales & Marketing expense budgets and costs.
Through proactive planning and execution of sales plans and strategies the selected individual, will be expected to manage reservations team and local sales and marketing executives to drive daily, weekly, monthly and annual actions and initiatives from relevant key accounts and key markets.
We offer a positive work ambiance and competitive remuneration package.
Please send CV / Resume and current photograph to: info [at] baliadventuretours.com
Other hotel jobs please visit Forum Hotel Jobs
Categories: Tour and Travels